ICU RN Nurse at Centura Health in Pueblo, CO
You will be redirected to Centura Health's preferred application process.
Bonus Available RN/Registered Nurse ICU
WELCOME TO CENTURA HEALTH Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
FLOURISHING BEGINS HERE The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at St. Mary
- Corwin Hospital is a six-bed unit. Nurses take care of challenging critical patients with varying diagnoses such as cancer, sepsis, and GI bleeds. The clinical teams treat ventilated patients with multiple drips on occasion. Telemetry monitoring is mandatory for all ICU patients. Occasionally, we have overflow orthopedic or oncology patients. Our mission in the ICU is to provide the best care possible to our patients while treating them with compassion and respect. We have a great team of nurses, utilize self-scheduling, and have opportunities to float to other departments. We look for candidates that are motivated and not afraid to ask questions or for help. Candidates must be passionate about taking care of patients. Job description: Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
WHAT YOU BRING/
JOB REQUIREMENTS$15K BONUS PAID OVER 2 YEARS TO NEW EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE 1 YEAR OF ICU RN EXPERIENCE In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact, COLORADO ONLY: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing
- Compact Licensure Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's BLS from the American Heart Association required ACLS from American Heart Association required upon hire or within 6 months TNCC required upon hire or within 6 months NIHSS required upon hire or within 6 months One year RN ICU experience required Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to ICU CCRN preferred Physical
Requirements- Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly) MINIMUM PAY USD $27.18/Hr.
HIRING MAXIMUM PAY USD $38.29/Hr.
YOUR CONNECTED COMMUNITY For more than 135 years, St. Mary
- Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and the surrounding southern Colorado communities. Driven by a commitment to Pueblo and our healing ministry, St. Mary
- Corwin is focused on its core areas of clinical strength: cancer care and orthopedic services. This concentration enables St. Mary
- Corwin to serve the southern Colorado region with high quality, high value care for generations to come. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado, including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more.
CARING FOR YOUR WHOLE WELL BEING We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include: 401K, which includes matching when eligible Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock Paid Time Off Shift Differentials Employee Wellness Resources Employee Assistance Programs Tuition Reimbursement Relocation assistance based on location Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more COLORADO ONLY: PAY RANGES BETWEEN $22.85 - 40.62/HR. The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site Please visit our Careers page and apply today [LinkedIn | ] [ [Youtube | ] [ [Facebook | ] [ [Twitter] [ CENTURA HEALTH: CONNECT WITH A SYSTEM COMMITTED TO DEVELOPING YOUR CAREER With a legacy spanning more than a century and a faith-based Mission that emphasizes caring for people body, mind and spirit, Centura Health is much more than a great place to work. Its a place where our core values of Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Spirituality, Stewardship, Imagination and Excellence are demonstrated daily in the way we treat one another and care for patients and their families. As the regions largest, fully-integrated health system with hospitals, senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician clinics, Flight For Life Colorado and other locations throughout Colorado and western Kansas, Centura Health invites you to join more than 6,000 physicians and 21,000 of the most talented hearts and minds in health care today. As part of a fully-integrated health network, you can choose from 17 hospitals in two states, more than 150 clinic locations, the ability to choose your schedule with our Flex Team, or the autonomy of helping people in the home. With Magnet-designated facilities (and several on the Magnet journey) we work consistently to raise the bar on care excellence. Often recognized as a best place to work, our nurses, CN
As and other direct care providers cite great people and a values-based,
Mission-driven culture as their reasons for joining (and staying) with Centura Health. Let us help you find the perfect fit with opportunities to move and develop throughout your career. Join our talent community and view the most current open positions by visiting: [ _Centura Health is an equal opportunity employer._
You will be redirected to Centura Health's preferred application process.